Peaches 'n Cream "Marli"
Family Labradoodles’ Peaches ‘n Cream
Marli has brought such joy to her guardian family and their very young child. She has bonded with children of all ages and truly loves everyone she meets. Alert, intelligent and a faithful companion, she is always eager for the next adventure; a gentle spirit that warms and delights us all!
Marli is an apricot and white small medium multigenerational Parti Australian Labradoodle with a soft wavy fleece coat. All of our parents and their puppies are allergy friendly, non-shedding and no odor. Here is gorgeous structure and total soundness in a dear little package named Marli Peach!
F1b Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle
- Date of Birth: Jan 12, 2019
- Color and Coat Type: Apricot and white, wavy fleece coat, soft loopy curls
- Weight and Height : Medium 26 lbs. 17 inches
- Penn Hip Evaluation: Good
- OFA Hip Evaluation: Good
- OFA Elbows: Normal/Good
- OFA Patellae and Cardiac: Normal/Normal
- Eyes: PRA-PRCD (both types)- Clear; CERF- Normal
- Degenerative Myelopathy WT/WT- Normal/Clear
- Exercise-Induced Collapse – Normal/Clear
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (both types)- Normal/Clear
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis- Normal/Clear
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures- Normal/Clear
- Von Willebrand Disease WT/WT- Normal/Clear
- Dam: Family Labradoodle’s Honeybees
- Sire: Atlanta Doodles Texas Hold ’em