Our Health Guarantee & Commitment to You
Our Health Guarantee
And Our Commitment to You
Family Labradoodles guarantees our puppies to be in good health when they leave for their permanent homes. However, if over the next two years your pet is determined to have a serious health defect as determined by your veterinarian and confirmed by ours we will reimburse up to the puppy’s purchase price for any medical procedures required to correct the issue or we will refund the purchase price and you do not have to return your new family member. Complete details of this guarantee can be found in your adoption agreement.
Health Insurance- We will include a personalized Breeder Certificate for a 30 day Health Insurance coverage with Trupanion. You will activate your puppy’s certificate within 24 hours of bringing the puppy home. Your puppy will be covered for this 30 day period. You may extend the coverage if you like. Trupanion has proven, in our opinion, to be one of the better pet insurers.
We DO require a spay/neuter contract but to assure the healthy growth of our puppies we do NOT pediatric spay/neuter before your pup leaves for his new home. Your veterinarian will guide you when the proper time for this procedure is appropriate for your pet (usually 7 months to a year). Click here to familiarize you with this topic.
About Family Labradoodles and Goldendoodles
Our puppies are Multigenerational Labradoodles and Goldendoodles. They will be hypo-allergenic, non-shedding, wonderful, playful and probably the best dog you will ever own!!! Their parents all have exceptional temperaments and are fun loving intelligent family members. We are very proud of our dogs and the puppies we raise. Every possible advantage is given to our puppy family members and it shows. We have many happy families that have gotten their perfect Labradoodle or Goldendoodle from us. (All have offered to be a reference.)
Our Commitment and Promise to You
- Any puppy we raise will have exceptional care that includes the finest foods available including organic meats to supplement the Life’s Abundance grain free food.
- Competent high quality veterinarian care
- Love that includes gentle handling and socialization with all family members including our cat.
- NO kenneling; plenty of healthy exercise that includes daily walks outside.
- A full two year health guarantee for any genetic problem (none to date) that returns your money and does NOT ask for your beloved family member to be returned.
- A 3-4 generation pedigree and registration papers upon receipt of spay/neuter verification.
- As much help in getting your new puppy to your home including shipping at your convenience or traveling part way to meet you by car.
- Weekly pictures and updates via email as your little pup grows during his 8 weeks with us; support for you after your puppy arrives and throughout his lifetime.
Additionally your pup will be micro chipped and registered, and a complete veterinary health check that includes hips, joints, cardiac and bite/teeth occlusion as well as fecal check and up to date immunizations.
A 30 day complimentary pet insurance coverage with Trupanion
All of our breeding dogs are fully Health Tested for Hips, Elbows, Patellas; Eyes for PRA and CERF genetic diseases; Heart and overall wellness
I am sure there is more but just be assured that we are, in all ways, dedicated to our dogs, our puppies and their new owners.
Mary (in Yorktown, VA), 757-898-1898