Family L's Belle of the Ball "Lulu Belle"
Family Labradoodles’ Belle of the Ball
Lulu has brought such joy to her Yorktown guardian family. What a cuddly little imp she is with a huge loving personality towards everyone, human and animals alike. Alert, intelligent (shamelessly spoiled) and a faithful companion, she is always eager for the next adventure; a gentle spirit that warms and delights us all!
Lulu Belle is a blue and white small/mini multigenerational merle Australian Labradoodle with a soft wavy fleece coat. All of our parents and their puppies are allergy friendly, non-shedding and no odor. Here is gorgeous structure and total soundness in a dear little package named Lulu!
F1b Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle
- Date of Birth: Oct. 29, 2021
- Color and Coat Type: Blue Merle, wavy/ curly fleece coat
- Weight and Height : small/mini 19lbs. 16 inches at the withers
- Penn Hip Evaluation: Good
- OFA Hip Evaluation: Good
- OFA Elbows: Normal/Good
- OFA Patellae and Cardiac: Normal/Normal
- Eyes: PRA-PRCD (both types)- Clear; CERF- Normal
- Degenerative Myelopathy WT/WT- Normal/Clear
- Exercise-Induced Collapse – Normal/Clear
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (both types)- Normal/Clear
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis- Normal/Clear
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures- Normal/Clear
- Von Willebrand Disease WT/WT- Normal/Clear
- Dam: Family Labradoodles’ Always Appropriate Perla
- Sire: Family Labradoodles Little Knickers